© Brad Crooks Photography
Please Note: These are the products and methods that
have proven to work best for the safe and quick healing
of my tattoo work.
• Always wash your hands before touching your new tattoo.
• Remove bandage after 24 hours and DO NOT re-bandage.
• Wash with lukewarm water and original DAWN dish-soap
to remove any plasma from the tattooed area.
• After washing the tattoo, pat dry with a clean towel, allow to
air dry for approx. 20 minutes and apply a small amount of
Fragrance-Free LUBRIDERM hand lotion.
* Wash three times daily for the first three days, daily thereafter.
* Apply Fragrance-Free LUBRIDERM lotion approx. 5 - 6
times a day for the first two weeks.
• Keep your new tattoo from sun/sun-tanning bed exposure
and DO NOT swim or soak your tattoo for AT LEAST three
* As exposure to UV rays damages tattoo pigments, it is
important to ALWAYS use a powerful sunblock if you
plan on being in the sun after your tattoo is healed.
• Your tattoo will peel like a sunburn in approx. 7 - 10 days.
DO NOT pick at or scratch your tattoo.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, Please contact us.